Company Name: SAPINDEX Consulting and Investment
Business: Paseo de la Castellana 40, 8ª Planta • 28046 • MADRID
CIF / NIF: B87074050
Phone: +34 91.405.91.15
Registered in the Registry: Madrid Mercantile Registry
Domain Name: www.sap-index.com
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (Act) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide or provide personal data, the provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that question and to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
• Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and not themselves provide personal data of the user.
• Using cookies is possible that the server where the web, recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
• The user can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
• To use the web site, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, notwithstanding that the user may need to log in as such in each one of the services that require prior registration or "login".
• The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in an activity file duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services only, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
• The site uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider to obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
• All recruitment process or involves the introduction of high-character personal data (health, ideology, ...) are always transmitted via secure communication protocol (https: // ...), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.